12 Cheap Decorating Ideas
1. Peel and stick floor tiles are very inexpensive and attractive. Cover up your old linoleum floors and use the easy peel and stick tiles! Buying new cupboards is expensive, but painting over the ones you have make them come from drab to fab!
2. Are you tired of your cupboards? Paint over them and they’ll come from drab to fab!
3. Add fresh flowers to brighten up your kitchen!
4. Bar-stools can be bought anywhere! They add a nice touch to any kitchen, to add some flair sew on your own colors and kinds of fabric! Paint the metal as a final touch.
Cheap Living Room Decorating Ideas
5. Renew your living room with new curtains! Choose colored sheers if you want the room to have a colored glow.
6. Painting an accent wall can have an amazing impact. Think outside the box by adding your own handy work to your accent wall!
7. Replacing your floors can be expensive but buying a rug doesn’t have to be and it can create a dramatic impact immediately. Any color will do! If you so you can even make your own rug.
8. Surrounded by beige? Add some accent pillows of red, green or whatever suites you!
Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas
9. By going all white with comforters and sheets gives your bedroom a new look that’s perfect for winter or spring. It also creates a neutral background so when you later decorate your room with different colors you don’t have to buy a whole new set
10. Bedding in a bag choices are very attractive and are at very low prices!
11. For a real inexpensive new look, change your lampshades. Experiment with different colors and see how the light glows.
12. Furniture can be transformed in a weekend with some paint and stains. Inexpensive furniture from a thrift-store is the perfect target for experimenting with a new paint or stain color.